2020 Trunk or Treat Rules and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in our first Trunk or Treat event! ONLY movie goers who have purchased their tickets for Hocus Pocus are eligible to participate. To purchase your tickets for the movie, Hocus Pocus, go to medellavina.com. You must be prepared to hand out candy/prizes to Trunk or Treaters. This is a traditional event where families, or groups decorate their vehicles with a Halloween theme and pass out goodies to the children who attend. This is our first year hosting the event, so we are not sure how many children to expect, but would encourage you to plan for 150-300 items to be safe.
We hope to make this an annual tradition and thank you for coming out to support our inaugural event!
Schedule- Saturday October 31, 2020
4:30-6:00 Trunk or Treating Open- please man your vehicle at all times, judging begins.
5:45- Winners will be Announced
If you are declared the winner HONK your Horn twice this will let
everyone know that a winner has been chosen.
● No gore- please keep decorations and costumes “kid friendly”
● Please no toy weapons- guns, knives, ect
● No open flames, fireworks, or flammable materials
● Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event
● No electricity will be available on site
● Please limit Trunk or Treaters to one visit per vehicle and plan to bring enough to pass
out to all participants
● Parents are responsible for their own children
● No pets permitted