2 Ways to listen to the movie
1. FM Radio
Use a FM radio receiver - Car Radio, Portable FM radio. Tune to 103.1 for audio.
3. Audio over Wi-Fi
Start date: October 31, 2020
Start time: 06:30 p.m. MST
End time: 10:00 p.m. MST
Venue: Medella Vina Ranch
Directions: 4450 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730 - Our theater is located on Houghton road just north of Irvington road - Take Houghton road past Pantano wash and we are the first driveway on the left, proceed to gate on left and follow to stop sign for check in.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Medella Vina Ranch, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Restrictions In Place For Covid-19
- No large gatherings of more than 10 people outside your family
- We recommend wearing a mask when out of your vehicle when social distancing is not possible
- Keep social distance to others of at least 6′
- We recommend staying in your vehicle when watching the movie
- Wash your hands after using the restroom.
What we are doing to help ease the spread of Covid-19
- Staff will were a mask when interacting with customers
- Clean & Sanitize restroom after every use
- Wash station provided along with anti bacterial hand soap
- Parking vehicles at least 6′ apart
Restrictions at Medilla Vina Ranch
- No Open Flames BBQ Firepits, Candles, Heaters, Lanterns
- Follow all parking directions from drive-in staff
- All high profile vehicles need to park on the right side of lot or in the back ie TRUCKS and SUV’s
- SUV tail gates can be no higher than roofline
- No sitting on the roof of any vehicle
- Dim your lights before entering the lot.
- Please do not shine headlights onto screen
- Please turn lights off when parked if idling.. Know how to turn off daytime running lights
- Please keep foot of brake – be courteous to others
- Don’t litter. Trash cans are located on the left side on your way out or by the restrooms.